Wake up & sleep issue
I am not able to wake up easily and I always feel sleepy in cozy surroundings i.e., in an air conditioned room or a place with low lighting like that even if I have sleeped for the adequate time that one needs.

Hello there. I don't see it as a medical issue. You need to be active. Only you can change this life style. Join a gym, have a cup of coffee when you wake up and it will keep you stimulated. After waking up, do a little excercise, have a healthy and we'll balanced diet. This will be more than enough. All the best. Regards