Cannot sleep
I just took last night 1/2 10 mg jovia at bedtime two hours after i feel a burning sensation in my body that it wakes me up. after two hours i sleep gain and wake up again after an hour. i have a hard time sleeping. tonight ill be taking again second day of my jovia. can i take it with rivotril? please help. thanks!

It is an antidepressant. Sleeplessness is a main symptoms of depression. Take medicines and if problems occurs then consult ur psychiatrist, dont self medicate. In this type of diseases medicine only cant help u.U must consult psychologist online or offline for counselling .It will help u to know the exact causes of ur problems and help u to learn how to deal with it. Feel free to contact...