Vomiting and stomach pains
Having vomiting and stomach pain since last 5days. BP and oxygen is normal. Problems are... 1. Vomiting continuous 2. Stomach Pain 3. Headache 4. Unable to take food. 5. LFT is normal

Evening.....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore I am sorry you are not feeling well. It sounds like gastroenteritis to me and headaches due to dehydration. All you would need is a prescription of antiemetics and you will get better. I am available for consultation if you wish to speak to me Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X