Vomiting & dizziness
Sir sometimes I suddenly feel vomiting & dizziness.i have read on internet that it may be due to inner ear inflammation & many others factor.What is your opinion.
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sannidhya Varma
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Chandigarh
You should first consult an ENT specialist and /or medicine specialist. If they find something wrong with the ear or any other party of the body which may explain the symptoms, then they will manage accordingly. If after evaluation, they find nothing wrong in the body, then you may consider consulting a psychiatrist.
Next Steps
Consult Medicine or ENT doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?