Vitamins for conceiving

Hello, We are trying for conception for past 4-5 months. Are there any multi-vitamins you can suggest which will help speed up the process? If there are any, with no side effects and easily available, can we try taking those for few months before seeking direct expert advice? Also, do I need to get tested before I can start on any multi-vitamins?

Dr. Partha Sarathy Sinha
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata

Fertisure D can be taken....has micronutrients and vitamins and trace elements ..taken twice daily may help.

Hello Asha this is nothing specific vitamin which will help you in speeding up of the process as you mention but yes preconception period I would suggest you to take Folic acid tablets as it is required for the good health of the baby and apart from that I will suggest you to take balance diet and consult obstetrician for for the advice..thank you
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, There is no supplement available that will increase your conception chances. However,I would suggest you to take folic acid and eat a well-balanced diet.