Vitamin deficiency
I have sharp pains all over body like muscle and bone pain. I consulted orthopaedic and he advised me to take D3 test and the value is 16.4ng/ml and it is insufficient as per reference values. Would you please advise me some medication or treatment regarding this. It would very helpful as I'm out of station to consult doctor
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shriram S. K.
Orthopedic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

As your Vit D3 is low you have to take Vit D supplements... Take tab.DVION 60k weekly once for twelve weeks...or else single dose of 6 Lakh unit intramuscular injection is also available...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.