Vitamin deficiency
I have sharp pains all over body like muscle and bone pain. I consulted orthopaedic and he advised me to take D3 test and the value is 16.4ng/ml and it is insufficient as per reference values. Would you please advise me some medication or treatment regarding this. It would very helpful as I'm out of station to consult doctor

Dr. Shriram S. K.
Orthopedic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

As your Vit D3 is low you have to take Vit D supplements... Take tab.DVION 60k weekly once for twelve weeks...or else single dose of 6 Lakh unit intramuscular injection is also available...