Vitamin deficiency
I have a vit D deficiency ...I recently did my blood test and had a severe deficiency of vit D ...What are changes that I need to make in my eating habits...

Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Natural sources for vitamin D are sunlight and animal foods extracted from animals who are exposed to sunlight. Milk, curds, milk products, eggs, liver and chicken and meat are the sources. So you are vegetarian, vegetarian or non vegetarian accordingly you can pick up the sources. Nowadays they advise Vitamin D supplements on regular basis under physicians guidance.