Vitamin d deficiency
My vitamin d is 12.5ng/ml. How much ui supplement should I take for optimal level ? And how long should I take?

Hi this vary from consultant to consultant,  Kindly visit a near by ortho and take prescription.
usually it's duration is 9 months
your vitamin d is very low.  supplements required..
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to take inj. Uprise D3 6L once a week for 4 weeks followed by tab. D3must 60k once a week for 6 months. Tab. Suprcal pro once a day after food for a month. Repeat the test after 6 months and then you can decide further if you should continue the tablets or not. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.