Vit B12 deficiency
I am suffering from B12 deficiency since last six months. I am continuously taking B12 tablets but as a stop taking it I feel same symptoms again.( numbness, pain in whole body Specifically in arms). I have consulted two different doctors (1.MS Ortho, 2.MD Medicine). I am confused now whome to consult.

Dr. Mandar M. Puranik
Orthopedist 7 yrs exp Pune

check if you have calcium deficiency also....because it can also give you same symptoms..or any cervical problem which also causes pain and numbness in arms..if you rule out these two things and the problem persists then it might be because of malabsorption of vit.B12 from your gut...then your Dr.will suggest you vit.B12 inj...I hope this will help