Very thin but having large belly fat
I have attached my pic and I have gastric problem also. In the morning I wake up wind and bloating in stomach. Also passes excessive gas.i tried many diet but still the problem remains same.i bowel more than twice sometimes. Please help with something to reduce belly fat and increase muscle for rest of the body.

this is not actually fat ,it is mainly due to your gastric problems so I would like to suggest you pls take treatment for your stomach problem if all these stomach reduce your gay will automatically reduce because at this time your food is not digest properly.u can also take homoeopathy medicine because it increases your digestive power and help in absorbing food .
I should consult a homoeopathy doctors
eat more fruits and vegetables,drink lots of water ,do exercises,and yoga

its curable with ayurveda medicine do some special yoga kapal bhati anulom  vilom and follow our diet chart avoid oily spicy fast food take our treatment for 1 month if you want permanent solution
Your liver is loaded with toxins and intestines have undigested waste material stuck inside. To get relief from gas bloating wind and unsatisfactory motion you need a cleansing. Ayurveda helps in shodhan and shaman of doshas accumulated in your body
Start taking luke warm water every morning empty stomach and a 40minute morning walk.
Avoid late dinner and heavy foods after sunset. Fir more help visit us at Ayubless Ayurveda Clinic
sootshekhar ras 1 tablet twice a day kanchnar avleh 3 gm twice a day
relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only
avoid spicy and oily food
Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat your problem with herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks
Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't Overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym etc. For more details, you can consult me
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details
consult me online
Homeopathy medication is better for you for digestion related problems. Even some excersise to reduce fat along with diet . Chat online for consultation and treatment