Very slow recovery
My ankle was fractured on 22-03-2016. it has been more than 2 months and 10 days but i have not recovered yet..people say it take maximum 2 months for fully recovery. plz find the attachment of x-ray done on 22 March (1), 03 may(2), 30 may (3). is it recovering ? doctor says it is recovering and told me to come after another 30 days. i think he is fooling me for loot the money as he has already charged me 3 times for visiting him and not properly taking care because the more he makes me visit the more he cheat the money from me. as i see my leg is little bit bend and bone is not on its exact position but doctor says its ok.also the plaster is also loosen at place of fracture as i feel ( on thigh and ankle is tight enough) does it also affect in recovery should I plaster it again (after cutting this one ) ? i am very confused and scared. please help me..plz..

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

OK tk calcium supplements in rich source firstly keep plaster and avoid movement and standing and for slow recovery tk a test of suger levels
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Adv any doctor consult of homeo practo.

Thigh strain recovery