Very hungry
Hi i facing weight problem my height is 5.5 ft and weight is 75 kg now i am join gym but every day my hunger is increased. Not complete diet. Suggest any medicines to control hunger. ...

Dr. Amit J Bali
Anesthesiologist 20 yrs exp Delhi

Hi. You need to upregulate your metabolism through target oriented training and dietary measures. These are provided by various nutritional & training experts including myself. Work hard & you shall succeed. Dr.Bali
Dr. E Sathiyamoorthy
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Chennai
There is no medicine to control hunger.but you can modify your diet by taking small amount frequent diet which is low in calories. As joined in gym consult nutritionists and get a perfect diet plan for your life style. This will help you to maintain your weight in long term.