Vertigo Probelm

Dear doctor, Few questions I am posting here 1. Does vertigo has a permanent cure? 2. What precautions have to be followed? 3. What do I do at that moment when hear ringing bells in my ears and feel dizzy? 4. I read an article which said certain medications can cause vertigo. If yes, then what are those medications which causes vertigo? 5. What is BPPV?

Doctor Answers (2) on Vertigo Probelm

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Drop in to my clinic So that I may clinically examine you to diagnose your illness that is causing vertigo and help you out.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. yes vertigo can be cured but it depends on the cause of the vertigo. there are many causes of vertigo. when you feel dizzy and have vertigo, you need to lie down for a few minutes. have lots of water or drink a glass of lemonade. BPPV is called benign paroxysmal postural vertigo in which, the patient who is having some inner ear problem, experiences vertigo when there is a change in the position if the head. kindly consult a ENT specialist for further evaluation and management. best regards, De. Anil kumar jain.