Vertigo patient

My mother is suffering with vertigo.. 1 month back she was in hospital for a week for the same reason.. Doctors told there is no specific treatment for it.. Today again from morning she is feeling dizziness and head rotation. Please tell me what to do so that my mom will be recovered and suggest me any home remedy.
views-icons 164 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Vertigo patient

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to consult a good Neuro-Otologist or an ENT Surgeon experienced in managing vertigo. Use practo app to find one near you at Hyderabad or alternatively, drop in to Bengaluru to my clinic and I will personally manage it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?