Vertigo patient
My mother is suffering with vertigo.. 1 month back she was in hospital for a week for the same reason.. Doctors told there is no specific treatment for it.. Today again from morning she is feeling dizziness and head rotation. Please tell me what to do so that my mom will be recovered and suggest me any home remedy.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to consult a good Neuro-Otologist or an ENT Surgeon experienced in managing vertigo. Use practo app to find one near you at Hyderabad or alternatively, drop in to Bengaluru to my clinic and I will personally manage it.