Vertigo disorder
I doubt that i have vertigo. What sort of doctor do i need to consult for this disorder. I live in north bangalore.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you need to consult ENT surgeon for your problem..if he finds out that vertigo is not due to ear related problems then you will be referred to a neurologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?