Vertigo and numbness
Due to vertigo While walking my father feels harrasment and become numb.He also feel extreme pain and forget where to go and how to reach any place.Though he is under medication since 2012 we hv not realised any improvement.Kindly suggest what to do
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hai I am sorry to know about your father's situation. He is definitely suffering from some neurological disease. What is his age ? I think he needs to consult a good neurologist and check MRI brain has to be done. Dr sandeep Dachuri
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.