Varicocele or hydrocele

Iam having some additional swelling on the left testis..no pain,uneasiness sometimes.It started some one& half years ago.. A little bulge on left side of testis..iam feeling sort of discomfort sometimes..worried whether it's hydrocele or varicocele or some hernia..please suggest me what tests I have to undergo & which specialist I have to consult?
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Varicocele or hydrocele

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
8 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Urologist
Please visit  a urologist for opinion. Get an USG scrotum with doppler and consult accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?