Hydrocele problem
I have a hydrocele problem in one of my testicle since last 4 years. It is been embarrassing now hence would like to get it operated.
1265 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

How to reduce hydrocele size Small bilateral hydrocele Hydrocele testicles in adults
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.