Vaginal itiching
Hi sir, if someone has vaginal itching, he or she need to contact gynaecologist or dermatologist for treatment?
170 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
General Physician 26 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thank you for your question. Both doctors can help if you have a vaginal infection. If your infection has occurred after unprotected sex its best to see a doctor specialising in skin and DVD as you will need appropriate tests and treatment which your gynaecologist may not do. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.