Vaginal problem
I have been getting a Blue vaginal Discharge on my underwear, but not able to understand what it is & what is causing it. I've had this problem earlier also, but was not able to diagnose anything of it. I've been applying 'Candid' ointment, but it hasn't helped. Please can you Help me with this!

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Abnormal vaginal discharge can be due to many reasons like candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, trichomaniasis, pelvic inflammatory disease, gonorrhoea, urethritis. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a gynaecologist or dermatologist for further evaluation.