Vaginal discharge
Dear Doctor, I would like to know with what kind of vaginal discharge do we need to come to show a gynecologist? Some say it is normal to have it.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Vaginal candidiasis is a frequent cause of a white discharge per vaginum. It happens due to a fungus called candida. In this, apart from white discharge, there is itching and sometimes there may be pain also. Such a case needs to be brought to a gynecologist. You must maintain good hygeine and wash the affected area with a mild soap upto twice a day. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Causes of vaginal discharge Increased vaginal discharge after ovulation