Vaginal discharge

Dear Doctor, I would like to know with what kind of vaginal discharge do we need to come to show a gynecologist? Some say it is normal to have it.
views-icons 79 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Vaginal candidiasis is a frequent cause of a white discharge per vaginum. It happens due to a fungus called candida. In this, apart from white discharge, there is itching and sometimes there may be pain also. Such a case needs to be brought to a gynecologist. You must maintain good hygeine and wash the affected area with a mild soap upto twice a day. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?