Vaginal problem

Thin white layer around vagina which curdles into creamy texture ,itchy at some point of the day on one of the libia minora along with the formation of tiny eruption similar to that of extra skin development marked by presence of white contents .....no burning sensation or foul odour and discharge found.What could be this?It's been 3 days now ,no improvement and no worsening.

Doctor Answers (3) on Vaginal problem

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You are likely to have a yeast infection. You should consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynaecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
From your description, it is vulvovaginal candidiasis. It is easily treatable by medicines. Wear cotton undergarments, keep private parts dry. For prescription, you can contact me here or see your gynaecologist
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Curdy white discharge with itching of genitals suggetive of vaginal candiasis... KOH mount test is done for confirmation.. Consult gynaecologist... Antifungal medications are available as creams, ointments, tablets and suppositories. An antifungal regimen that lasts one, three or seven days will usually clear a yeast infection.