Itching in vaginal area
I am suffering from severe itching in vaginal area for a long time (approx 6 months). It happens for few days.. For the same i have been taking medicine named fluka-150. But it helps for sometime and it comes back again.. And now i have some white secretions from my belly button. Kindly help.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Do u have itching inside vagina or outside. Tight dresses often cause fungal infections. U can apply any topical anti fungal rather than taking heavy antifungal orally.
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, first of all, u need to maintain perineal hygiene. Fluconazole 150mg is single dose tablet. Don't repeat it again and again. You need to take FAS 3 kit single dose. That will be a syndromic approach. lactacyd washes twice a day will help u. Use clotrimazole powder twice a day. Use cotton cloths only. Regarding belly button, you need to see surgeon. All the best!