Vaginal discharge
I have a really heavy discharge from my vagina that is white, thick and creamy and can sometimes smell.from last 3-4days .plss suggest me something what should i do?

Hello, When thick, white discharge is accompanied with smell, it is likely to be a fungal infection. You should better consult a gynaecologist and get yourself evaluated for any infection and follow the treatment as advised. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+145
Chat with a sexologist
Internal examination necessary to rule out fungal infection...  Don't take over the counter drugs... Take full treatment  After consulting
Hi, heavy white discharge with smell indicates infection. And if it is , one has to take proper care by consulting good gynecologist. Also take care of your personal hygiene.