Vagina problem
White(white sticky) discharge is coming from vagina Is it normal? I take a treatment of it but nothing happened..

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

WHITE DISCHARGE IS A COMMON THING IN FEMALE. WE ONLY TREAT IT IF IT SMELLS BAD, ITCHES OR REQUIRES A PAD. OTHERWISE ITS NORMAL AND THAT IS WHY IT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO TREATMENT
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, vaginal discharge of egg white colour sticky is normal it mostly occurs during ovulation time.  If it is not smelly or itchy nothing to worry. If it is curdy white or yellowish or more white like pus need to meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from vaginal candidiasis. But it is important to differentiate it form other diseases associated with vaginal discharge like trichomaniasis, bacterial vaginosis, gonorrhoea. So kindly consult a dermatologist or gynecologist for further evaluation.