Vagina discharge
Why release over vagina discharge ...but my period come aftr 10 days ...but release white colour discharge ..what is the reason to over discharge maybe it's a symptoms of early pregnancy?

For detail consultation connect with me online
Hi good evening Thnxs for your question I need complete information regarding ur menes pattern and last date of menes. Whitish discharge from vagina may be due to vaginal infection. Complete examination is necessary to diagnose problem. Thnxs Use my online consultation link for further advise prac.to/drpanchani
Hello if the discharge is curdey white means it is candida  infection  other wise it is normal discharge, so you can chat me on Practo consult app online for details about your issue.
Get upt done if u r not sure about period U need course of anti biitics for infection
If ur doubtful of pregnancy then u a time test after u skip menses Discharge can be due to infection
for further queries contact me online
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Needs Evaluation . Connect online to solve your queries.