Shaving vagina
Doctor always suggest not to shave the vagina...always trim it...but my husband love licking vagina...and thats why I have to shave it with razor...but using razor for once or twice in a month is good but we cant do it regularly...and after shaving...the small hair will grow in one day which causes irritation...so what i have to do to shave my vagina except Flaser treatment

You can use very or anefrench cream if you don't want with Razor.But for girls shaving with razor is good option.After shaving you can apply moisturizer so irritation will be less.Apply Gillette lady razor.

Itchy neck after shaving Why do i get pimples on my face after shaving How to shave your vagina