Vaccination
Recently painless vaccination was administered to my 6 week son. However after reading of pros of painful vaccination, I would like to switch to painful vaccination for week 10 and 14 Is it possible to do so? Will there be any health concerns in doing so?

Yes you are absolutely right, PAINFUL VACCINE IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN A PAINLESS VACCINE because of its efficacy. There is no harm in switching over to Painful vaccine. Its available anywhere that too for much cheaper price.
Yes you can switch from painless to painful vaccine. As you said painful is better than painless and must be given at primary vaccination. Booster doses can be painless. If you are finding any difficulty in getting painful vaccines you can visit my clinic or contact my clinic
You can switch to normal DPT for next 2 doses. In fact,the recommendation is to use normal DPT for primary vaccinations and 1st booster at 18 months and painless at 4 and 10 year boosters.