Vaccination
I have son of 6 Months, according to vaccination chart there is turn of influenza (optional), before giving this, should I consult a doctor or direct go for vaccination.

Dr. Trupti Shetty
Pediatrician 10 yrs exp Pune

Influenza vaccination is optional. Find out what is the incidence of flu cases in your locality or do you travel to places where the incidence is high and that will help u deciding for or against the vaccine Also the effect of immunization with flu vaccine lasts only upto a year,  I like other vaccines. Do discuss all these factors with your pediatrician