Missed polio vaccination
Hi, My son is 9months old, I am getting him vaccinated during the scheduled time. But due to some reasons I have missed to get him polio drops which happens in general during Jan and Feb of every year. I remember doc giving him drops during routine vaccination. Is that sufficient or is it a matter of concern.

No need to worry. If you have given according to schedule that is sufficient. What ever given in pulse polio programme are extra doses to maintain uniformity in the population. But whenever possible give it in that programme also. It prevents the whole community from polio.

What are the symptoms of polio