Uterus size small
Dear Dr., I am married for 3yrs. Irregular Periods from puberty (14yrs) only after medication period comes Underwent 5 IUI cycles at various gynecologist/infertility clinics with Clomid or Letrozole inductions+HCG or FSH injections for focllicular growth & HCG trigger. No success so far I have reduced my weight from 86kg to 75.5kg in past 3yrs I have also been diagnosed with PCOS From 3D/4D & HSG,Diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy- Unicornuate Uterus (right) with non-communicating rudimentary horn (left). Only 1 fallopian tube Patent. Doctor has told my uterus size is small for being able to hold baby. Current Uterus Size is 6.5X3.2X2.8cm [Previous months it was 4.7, 5.8] Now for 3months I'm on Estrogen+Progesterone/Metformin/Folic acid/Vit.D treatment & advised to continue same for 2months more. After that They told will start IVF treatment. Kindly enlighten me whether whether my uterus size will get better for conception & will I be able to sustain pregnancy on 1st IVF? Thanks

Hello, Your uterus size seems fine. You can go for IVF. Wishing you luck! You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. We are a network of 14 clinics located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you fulfill your parenthood dreams. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
By your history and investigations... Only option remains is ivf... Current uterine size is fine but first implantation depends upon endometrial thickness.... Go With good fertility center  All the best
Hi,currently your uterus size is normal.As by your hist , go for ivf.Dont worry, with unicornuate uterus , many persons also get pregnancy. All the best.

Uterus growth during pregnancy