cancer-icon
Usg report and advice
I have uneven breasts.. noticed now.. right is slightly larger than left.. and also could feel lumps on both.. went for USG scan.. but reports came out to be normal. No lession found. Should I repeat my scan again? Or is it normal?

Breast asymmetry is very common( one breast  larger than other). As USG is normal means no need to worry and no need to repeat scan also
Plz meet the expert Oncologist for this. Breast may be uneven for a number of reasons which only the doc can evaluate. If he has reassured that it's normal, then I don't think you have to worry
Meet the expert
Breast cancer doesn't happen in early age group unless there is a strong family history
Any family history of Breast Cancer is only thing to worry but not uneven breast size and ultrasound breast can be repeated again after 1year if no family back ground for cancer is present
It’s normal. But if u feel the size of the lump is increasing can repeat a Sono-Mammo after 6 weeks and see.