Urology(testicle problem)

I have pain in my left testicle. I did the ultra sound but the reports were normal. I took medicines prescribed by the doctor. Few months there was not much pain. But all of a sudden the pain has began. And also the left side of penis is paining. Please help. Need a treatment do I? Please let me know. Please let me know the actually reason of pain and the reason why it din get detected in the ultrasound scan.

Doctor Answers (1) on Urology(testicle problem)

Pain in the testicle can have multiple causes including infection in testicles, cancer of testicle,infection in epididymis, varicocele, epididymal cyst hernia in groin, pain from muscle strain in groin or referred pain from prostate problem. Ultrasound scan will only rule out infection of testicles, cancer of the testicles, epididymal cyst, varicocele and some other conditions and not all. Please see your urologist for further evaluation and detailed examination for the cause.