Urine pus cells 4-6 hpf
My 81 days old baby is having UTI...report shows pus cells as 4-6 hpf..is it normal? R do I have to consult a local paediac

If babe is not having any symptom or problem then ignore it. Up to 10 pus cells are normal.
4-6pus cells are normal nothing to worry,no UTI How is ur baby??why was the urine report done as u have not shown to a pediatrician,what was the issue for which you did a urine report?
Yes consult a pediatrician Is your baby crying during passing urine? What about your baby urine culture report?