Urine infection
Urine infection treatment is going on since a month, but still not much presently I taking Bactrim DS

Sometimes acidic urine alongwith prostatism,doesnot respond , only to adequate antibiotic course.so alkaliser liquid mixed in water may cure the disease.also a course of anti amoebic tab.may give full relief.

+186
Chat with a doctor
I man it is unlikely to have urine infection unless there is some other cause. I need to find out that. Also im interested if u have enlarged prostate or not. Without treating underlying cause infection cannot b controlled. Consult in pvt chat
Dear Sir/Mam First of all we need to know what antibiotics are sensitive and which are resistant to your body ..and for that we need a urine culture and sensitivity along with urine Routine microscopy. Plz get the test done and consult with report
U need get culture of urine And proper antibiotics

Side effect of bactrim