Urinary incontinence
I am a 19 year old girl. I can't able to control urine even for 1 minute. I have a sudden need and urgency for bathroom and leakage problems. Suddenly it is coming very urgently. I can't control even the time between going to bathroom from my class room. I will sit and control my breathe and I will give more pressure towards the vagina. My total body's pressure will be given there to control urine then only I walk to bathroom. My full concentration will be giving more pressure to vagina to control urine. I cannot concentrate on any other things. At that time I will have a mild abdomen pain because of over push. If I didn't sit and push then I will pee in the same place. Sometimes urine is coming for every 10 mins . But the quantity is less. Whenever I saw any toilet around me or if someone says to me that I have to go to rest room then I too have an emergency immediately.I visit to bathroom 4 times a night. I have this problem for above 6 years. I am very much affected by this problem

Hi there possible causes are injuries, conditions affecting muscles, nerves, and tissues estrogen deficiency, excess body weight that places extra pressure on the bladder...Excessive caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol may also irritate the bladder walls and can worsen frequent urination symptoms...Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.

Urinary incontinence causes