Urinary incontinence
Sir, I have some urinary problem.its called urinary incontinence due to which I cannot control passing of urine.it comes any time due to any sudden movement in the body.please suggest a better cure for this grave problem. Thanks

Hi.... Treatment for urinary incontinence depends on the type of incontinence, its severity and the underlying cause. A combination of treatments may be needed. Your doctor is likely to suggest the least invasive treatments first and move on to other options only if the techniques fail... Consult your urologist for further evaluation and treatment...

How to cure bowel incontinence