Urin control
I cannot control urin, irritation on tip, fricvantl I go for urine there is no infection I consult with urology , tells me hyper active blender

Hi, your question has been assigned to me. you said you are diagnosed with overactive bladder. Did the doc tell you what could be the underlying cause in your case? Treatment/management depends on that. This question falls under the domain of a urologist. All I can do is give you a couple of self help suggestions and encourage you to seek further consultation with him.
1) Do Kegel's exercises of the pelvic floor muscles for about 45 days. This will help you in gaining better bladder control

+
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The history you have given is very insufficient. You need to get it checked out.  Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.