Urin problem
Doctor some times my urin look like orangecolor and sometimes its look like normal urin...this is my first time i see my urin orange color... what to do now doctor.

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Sir, discolouration of urine might be due to numerous reason like improper hydration, medications, multivitamins can also alter normal urine appearance. Normally urine colour ranges from light yellow to golden due to byproducts of bile in the body excreted in someform in urine also.other variations in colour might be due to urinary tract infection, renal stones, renal diseases, certain genetic conditions etc. So based on the history you are telling it appears normal but if you are worried consult a physician to ruleout other causes.