Urethral pain

Acidity problem from 2 year. Fungal infection in groin area in past but now skin is black in colour there. Fungal infection sustained for more than a year. From 2 month, there is frequent urge to urinate. Pain in urethra most of the time. Which specialist should i consult.
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Since both skin and urinary symptoms are there, it will be prudent to show to a Urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?