Lump in groin area

Hi. Iam 20 yrs old ..before 6months i suspect something on my penis. I went to dermatologist . He gave me antibacterial medicines. From that time i have a lump in my groin area. After that i did all std tests. I got hsv positive. But doctor didn't give me any antiviral drug because he said there are no symptoms but lump is still there. Groin area has become too hard. And i feel pain in groin area and in my left testicle. What should i do now...?
views-icons 32 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

Consult a surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?