Upper back pain
The pain has started about 2 weeks back. I feel the pain only in the early morning hours like 4 am. It stays there for 1-1.30 hours before I can sleep again. This sleep disturbance early morning has become irritating. The pain is in upper back. I am not going to gym or swimming. Just little bit stretching at home as instructed by my physiotherapist. I see him because of a hip muscle pain which has reduced down recently. But the new pain is irritating. Because it is in upper back it causes me slight breathing problem during that 1-1.30 hours. Pls advice.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Back ache at your age is probably due to spondylitis, muscle spasms, disc prolapse causing nerve compression, pott disease. Without detailed clinical examination and investigations it is very difficult to differentiate the diseases. So kindly consult a nearby orthopedic for further evaluation.