Unstable mind

I'm 18 art student N it has been few years since I m having a problem of Unstable mind I'm getting to much in one thing Infact Sometimes while understanding a person's mentality I start thinking like that person in one hand my mind says that person is right n on other hand I know even im not wrong I'm very disturbed Sometimes I stop liking things I use to like plz help me i've an artistic mind n I don't wanna loose it 😩

Doctor Answers (4) on Unstable mind

Dear friend, its bit confusing, consult psychiatrist and do some psychometric assesment. Then go for treatment after assesment of actual disorder. Best wishes
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend, It is good that you understand others and see situations in their perspective. In that process you are getting confused with your own identity that is your own consciousness. Learn to balance between the two. Since you are a creative person as you have mentioned, your peace of mind is the most essential for you to continue having your creative mind. Follow relaxation techniques. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods at nights. Increase your intake of water. Go for regular walking/sports as you like. Feel free to contact for further guidance Wishes
Follow the steps given above
Get help from a psychotherapist
Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
Dear Young Man,

From your short description, it's evident that you are sensitive & intelligent person who is confused at the point by your nature.

You are able to be empathetic in different situations where you can see not just your perspective but also another's perspective. When you develop empathy, it starts clashing with your ego(sense of identity) which says i am right & other person's wrong hence making you feel lesser, hence disturbed.

First thing to understand here is that there is no situation where one person is absolutely right or totally wrong. It takes real courage to not just see another's point of view but also convey it to yourself & understand why it feels bad to admit that other person also is right. One who has this inner strength starts developing self-respect which comes from facing & altering the ego rather than succumbing to it.  You, my dear friend have started doing it in such a young age. Which sounds awesome. Your empathy is your strength & it should not affect your career as an artist in any way.

If you have anything else that's bothering you, do not hesitate to consult a psychiatrist or psychologist & discuss in detail. After all if there could be a problem, there certainly is a solution waiting to be uncovered.

Good Luck & Continue being an awesome individual..!!

Dr. Suleman Virani Nagpur | Psychiatrist
Hey, don't panic. Get help of psychiatrist/ psychologist there. To arrive at a diagnosis this information is not sufficient. Discuss all symptoms n problems in details. You will be definitely get treated. This may be anxiety, depression or just low mood due to a problem in your life. Explore with help.All the best!!!