Unstability mental state
I feel very confused and cannot concentrate, if I'm working well or involved in some activities I feel good , if I express my emotions I feel good, I feel lost while thinking negative and while walking I feel like disbalance and couldn't be in the present

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

May be loneliness is what bothering you. Are living alone here??!!

Hello.. Well it seems like you are too lost in your thought process because of which you are facing such symptoms... You just need somebody close to you to sit and listen to your feelings and emotions.... Don't bottle up your feelings.. Share it out.. thank you
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, from what you have described, you seem to be under some stress and are  reacting  badly to it.  This could be early depressive symptoms. If you find yourself more and more in the negative state, do consult a Psychiatrist. With some counseling you can have better coping strategies to handle  stress and get rid of negative thoughts. Concentrate on being positive and happy from within and do not base your happiness only on external achievements of yours. Practice breathing techniques or Yoga and eat healthy . Get adequate sleep . Hope this helps, All the Best!