Unexplained pain in body
I have unexplained pain all over the body . The pain normally begins when I talk excessively. When I talk for prolonged hours on phone , I get pain in chest ,arms and legs and is chronic . Though I use headphones to talk , I still experience the pain . Cardiological examination is fine . BP normal , Sugar, cholesterol normal . Could someone help me with the same?

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can click on chat now for instant consultation *Dr Hemanth Patakamuri* / IG : DHP
May be due to stress
Repeat
May be due to stress or deficiency of essential vitamin or minerals Detailed history and evaluation is advisable
Consultation is advisable
Can check vitamin d and calcium levels. Consult now for proper management and prescription
May be stress related Detailed Evaluation needed
Might be due to stress or any vitamin deficiency
needs further evaluation