Uneven tone, marks, lines
I am undergoing a treatment of cystic acnes and the major pimples have subsided however offlately i have observed that my skin has become uneven with fine lines, marks and dark.pigmentations. I use sunscreen daily and having the medicines which the doctor prescribed. With isotroin 20 mg i feel some irritation in my throat coz of a lot of dryness. Any suggestions to get rid of the uneven tone and marks?

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Dryness is due to isotretinoin as is wrinkles and pigmentation Dose can be reduced Meanwhile you can apply emoderm cream 2 3 times daily