Uneven thaughts
It has been few days I'm getting very uneven thoughts like I don't want that thoughts in my mind Thoughts like negativity n strange feeling E. G = I don't like certain type of thinking n such type of thoughts r coming to my mind which is changing my pattern of thinking I'm becoming uncomfortable in my own mind Plz help 😩

Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Noida

Dear User If it's just since a few days it could be due to stress that may be due to various reasons. Eat healthy, exercise and take regular sleep. In case these thoughts persist for a longer duration consult a psychiatrist. As of now they don't seem to be of concern. Also get the medications that you are taking as supplements as mentioned by you reviewed as taking steroids mixed in such supplements may lead to such symptoms.