Undergoing Root Canal
Hey doctor. I've been going through root canal treatment before lockdown. After lockdown my dentist is not opening her clinic. I have alot pain in my tooth. And my tooth is swelled. I am in an emergency situation because i am going through lymphadenopathy disease as well.

Hello, I would ask you to visit any dentist who ever is opening clinic in your area without delay. Taking medications might further worsen the situation.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Visit some other dental surgeon nearby . Meanwhile if swelling is there take antibiotics and painkillers and get an x ray done