Underarm Infection
Have formed pus like lumps on my underarms. Feels like the infection is on my underarm sweat glands. Please advice.
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Difficult to advice without seeing you in person or image of the affected area, but by your description you may be having folliculitis. Kindly send image of the affected area or consult a dermatologist near you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.