Dark underarms
Hi Dr, I have got very dark underarms . Please help me get normal skin coloured underarms and suggestions for maintaining them.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

It is most likely acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Attempting treatment without understanding the pathology will be futile and make the course longer. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.